Type of Employment: Temporary, Full-time (March - May)
Location: Kemptville, ON
• Examine and prepare personal (T1) tax returns.
• Create and maintain interpersonal relationships with clients.
• Organize and prioritize work, to be completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Perform all duties using accounting software, such as Profile, Simply Accounting, Excel, and word processing software.
• One year of experience performing personal tax returns.
• Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Business, or related field.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of Canadian tax laws.
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage time and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience using Profile and, Excel is an asset.
Application deadline: March 15, 2017
Anticipated Start date: April 3, 2017
We offer a competitive salary and a rewarding career opportunity.
WGP is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected will be contacted for an interview.